City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PART 3 OF PLOT!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotchy

Splotchy

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:55 pm

ooc:So, storm, can you be the dog catcher? ok? also this is where the Rats come in too, but not before the dog catcher, so we can get the dogs and cats out that don't want to be attacked by rats. (New members, look in the plot section, Shadow's post explanes all.)

ic: Roxy opened her eyes with at wild rush. "what was that sound?" she barked all of a sudden.

Jake leaped to his paws. "what?" his eyes wide in fear.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 am

ooc: Okay Very Happy

Rex looked around, ears perked.

Chance growled, hackles raised. "We have to go. Now." He growled quietly.

Footsteps sounded from down the alley, and the shadow of what seemed like a person holding something appeared on the alley wall.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:40 am

Roxy yelped"dog cautcher!!!" and picked up jake with her jaws and bolted. avoiding the stick thing the human was holding, her white bow bobbed up and down as she ran. "CONE ON CHANCE!" she howled, her eyes wide in fear.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm

ooc: Didn't you want her captured?

At the sound of a dog bark, the shadow disappeared and reappeared in front of Roxy. It's stick swung down, and Chance leaped forward. "ROXY!" He yelped. The stick didn't hit her though, but the web-like cloak swiped her into the air fast, tightening at the top so she couldn't escape. More shadows flickered among the walls as more dog catchers came in for back up. Chance grabbed Jellybean and Mud, running as fast as he could(which was pretty fast since he used to do this for a living, plus his breed) out of the alley. He scrambled sideways, into the trash just as dog catchers rushed past. They didn't see him. He hid there, waiting.

Meanwhile, Muffin grabbed Rex, and began to run as fast as her tiny legs could carry her. Considering her small size, she was almost as fast as Chance. But she wasn't as clever or evasive. A dog catcher appeared in front of her, and she let out a bark, trying to turn around and run the other way, just to be swooped up by one behind her, Rex with her. "Daddy!" Rex yelped in fear. Rex! Muffin! Chance screamed in his head. NO! But he could do nothing. He sat there silently with his two remaining pups, eyes just barely beginning to tear up. He could not utter a word, or all of them would be captured.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Roxy hid under a dumpster shaking in fear, Jake hustled close to Roxy and buried close to her. Then buried his nose in her fur, scared for the others.

ooc: She will be caught in the 2ed round along with Jake.:3
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:00 pm

ooc: oh okay XD Just pretend she jumped out before they brought her in the truck or something lol

ic: Muffin yelped, getting thrown into a truck along with Rex. The men got into the car and began to drive away, but not without looking around for any dogs they missed first. With a shrug, they drove away. Chance slowly padded out from his hiding place, eyes wide and body shaking. "T-They got..." He whimpered. "Rex...Muffin..."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Roxy burst out of the dumpster and over to Chance. She put down jake and cried on chance's shoulder. "why?" she whimpered when she finished.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:40 pm

"I don't know...We've got to get them back. Quickly too, before they put them in the....chamber..." Chance whimpered with a shudder. "I'll follow the truck. You stay and protect our...remaining pups." He hated to say "remaining" as if one of them was dead, but then again Rex COULD die...No. He would not think of that.

ooc: I got this crazy idea where Roxy could end up going with him, while Jake follows her and Jellybean stays back with Mud. They could have fun rping trying to survive by themselves, while Chance, Roxy, and Jake try to save Muffin and Rex. That's when Roxy and Jake could get caught in the process, like you wanted them to get captured later. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 pm

ooc: sure!

ic: Roxy stood up and looked in in the eye. "I am going with you." she told him her eyes level and determined.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Chance shut his eyes and grumbled a bit, knowing that when Roxy made up her mind, there was nothing he could do. "But what about Jellybean, Jake, and Mud? Are they old enough to be on their own for just a little while...?" He questioned uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Roxy looked at her pups warmly. "It will be a chance for them to learn." she admitted nosing Jellybean."Find another ally and hide.Make it far away from this as possible." She told them, Then walked next to Chance.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Chance nodded. "We can trust you three to live on your own for just a while...okay?" He barked, knowing they aren't going to post because half the members and more are inactive.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Before of any of his litter mates could respond Jake jumped up "You can count on us!" he nodded and lead the way to their new home.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Chance nodded and began to leave to start the search, following the faint scent of Muffin and Rex. He made sure Roxy was following before going too far.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Roxy kept up pace with Chance, sniffing every thing she could.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:34 am

TIME SKIP

Chance rounded the next corner, finally catching a view of a truck...the same kind that held his son and Muffin captive. Men were taking cages out of it, bringing them into a white building.

Then he saw what he was looking for.

"Look! There's Muffin! And Rex!" He exclaimed quietly, hint on not getting caught.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:22 pm

One of the men carried out a cage with a small black terrior. He didnt try and escape or bark like mad, he just sat there with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Roxy Smiled and was about to call to them before noticing another human turning their way. "Run!" she wispered quickly and dashed to the nearest ally.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:07 am

Chance raced after her. "We need to get inside!" He growled softly. "But there are too many humans!"
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:07 pm

"We need a distraction.." She muttered looking at her paws in deep thought.

ooc: Jake barges in?
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:42 pm

ooc: Sorry to interup. But I was thinking you could make Chance and Roxy seeing Jake trying to sneak in and then he gets caught and thrown in the cage with Ash. But do anything you want.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:47 pm

ooc: Up to Splotcheh

ic: Chane nodded, thinking, totally oblivious to the foreshadowing of the words "totally oblivious".
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:49 pm

ooc: it is coolio with me.

Jake appeared across the street, He trotted across looking around, the humans where yelling at each other and carrying cages.He snuck inside and dis appeared from view. suddenly a human yelled loud her then the rest and they all turned silent, and listened then dropped the stuff they where carrying and rushed inside yelling and tripping.

"there is our Chance!" she barked and leaped forward streaking for the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:12 pm

ooc: lol....There is our Chance...you just had to put the "c" in "chance" in capitols, didn't you? XD

ic: Chance nodded, shooting after her, not knowing what else to put in this post.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:33 pm

ooc: lol XD
ic:Roxy walked among the cages trying to find muffin and Rex her ears flicked when she felt foot steps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PART 3 OF PLOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART 3 OF PLOT!   PART 3 OF PLOT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PART 3 OF PLOT!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next