City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake runs...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:00 am

Jake panted as he ran, He needed a brake from his family. He finally got to the park and ran for the fountain. Jake looked in and found lots of shiny coins.He shock his head and lapped at the water.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:01 am

" Nice job kid. " a voice sounded above him. Alexandra looked down at him from the top of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Jake looked up at the cat."For what?" He asked, a slight growl sounded in his voice.He didn't dislike the cat, he was just in an angry mood.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:59 pm

" Nice steal. " she said with a smile ignoring his growl. " I'm the their of this town. " she said. She looked down at him and threw him a sausage ( that she stole off course ).
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:23 am

ooc: theif*

ic: Jake huffed and picked up the sausage. He chewed it tastefuly and looked at the cat. "Good for you." He said sourly.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:54 pm

ooc: sorry >.<

IC: " Oh come on, you know stealing is good. Don't listen to your parent, they would never make it out here. That Muffin gig couldn't survive a day without a fancy bow or whatever fancy dogs wear." she said smiling, she knew it was the truth. She licked her paw getting to sausage juice off.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Jake looked away." I was just doing it that once, it is not like I was going to do it again." He huffed and looked away, kinda feeling sorry that he had yelled at his father.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:21 am

" Oh you know you would like to steal agin. Remember that awesome bracelet and things you got. Don't you want them???" she asked. She grabbed another sausage and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:58 pm

"So?" Jake growled " I am never going to steal again! It was just that one time!" He huffed and scratched at the ground with his paw.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:37 pm

" Let me ask you this. Why won't you do it again??? We are strays, that's how we roll. It's not wrong to steal. Watch. " she said looking over at a lady sitting near the fountain. Alexander slowly crept under the bench. The lady was on a thing humans but up to there head, so the lady didn't even notice her. She stuck her head into the lady's purse which was on the ground. She grabbed a mint box with her teeth and raced back to the fountain. She jumped her way to the top where she was before and opened the mint box with her claws. She ate one mint them passed one down to Jake below. " Try it, it's awesome. she smiling.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Jake sniffed the mints and took a step back. They where green, green food didn't mean they where good. "No thanks" Jake muttered. He didn't want a part of this! He only stole because his family needed some thing nice.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:12 pm

" Look kid, we are strays. If we want something, we either get it out of the garbage or steal. Those awesome strays that rule the alleys, those are the ones that steal. Ive watche your family, they were uppe class pets now they are strays. Why would you listen to them. They dont know a thing. Listen if you really want to make a living go find Ash, he's a stray terrier about your age. Go talk to him and before you know it, your family looks like rich strays with daimond collars and stuff. she told him. She rolled her eyes looking at the dog. She saw a guy readding some white thing, he had a hotdog beside him. " Well, she ya kid. Gotta go steal me some lunch. She raced off toward to man.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Jake was about to tell her about how his father wasn't a upper class dog. But when she rased away Jake wondered to him self. Who is Ash?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jake runs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake runs...   Jake runs... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake runs...
Page 1 of 1