City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is that a horse?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Marcus, a fully grown english mastiff, was laying on a huge bed. Slobber hund from his jaws, leaking onto his mat bed thing. He gave a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:03 am

Racin was out looking around this new city, when he saw the horse. At the moment he didn't know what it was, but he put it all together. He was a little rusty though, so he thought it was a lion.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:32 pm

ooc- Minus the fact he's one of the largest dogs in the world. I said horse, because mine sounds like a horse and is the same size.

ic- Marcus pricked his ears and whipped around, barking happily. Play toy!
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Racin just stood there confused.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:08 pm

"Hi! Did dad buy you for me?" he barked at the racoon.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Now Racin got it, kinda. He must think his father bought me too play. Well, i've got things too do." No, I am just looking around the city."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Marcus tilted his head. "Toys don't talk." he observed.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:16 pm

"Exactly," he hissed. He didn't want too start a fight, but if he had too he would.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:41 pm

"I'm Marcus." he barked happily. "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:18 pm

"A lion." he joked" What does it look like?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:11 am

"I don't know. I haven't seen one of those. Or one of you." he tipped his head to the side, eyes widening.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:53 am

"I, am a raccoon," he replied. He wasn't in the mood for a what is this game like he did with Snuggles.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:09 pm

"Racoon?" Marcus echoed. Learn somthin' new everyday.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:38 pm

Racin sighed,"Yes a raccoon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is that a horse?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that a horse?    Is that a horse?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is that a horse?
Page 1 of 1