City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roxy goes for a walk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotchy

Splotchy

Roxy goes for a walk Empty
PostSubject: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:24 pm

She walked out of the apartment with her owner at her side she rushed to the green grass and waited for her owner to follow. She noticed another dog she looked over to see.

Last edited by Splotchy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Snuggles sat outside her door she was put out side as her owner painted something
Back to top Go down
https://animalcity.rpg-board.net
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Roxy trotted around the grassy clearing her bow bounceing with every step.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Snuggles looked up seeing the younger dog "hi" she barked
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:40 am

She bounded over to the other dog "hey!" she barked wagging her tail
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 pm

ooc: I forgot to check this D:

ic: Suddenly, another door opened nearby. A handsome young jack russel padded out, all cheerful-looking. He was happy to have a new family...and hoped he didn't get kicked out of this one as well. Chance also likes the little, red-checkered, neck-bandanna they tied around his neck. It made him look like he loved to play outside sort of...which he did love to go outside. He spotted Snuggles talking to another dog, and padded over. "Hey there, Snuggles! Who's your friend?" He asked happily. "Oh and by the way, I just moved in nearby! I'm officially a higher class pet! Well, higher than before that is..."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Roxy noticed the Jack Russel come out, and smiled. " I am Roxy" she replyed for the smaller dog
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:01 pm

"hey chance!" she said surprised "well yea now I know her name also" she said
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:56 pm

"Hello!" Chance barked cheerily. "As you just have heard, I'm Chance! I just moved in 'round the corner. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:59 pm

"nice to meet you too!" she replyed wagging her tail. her owner sat down and typed on the computer, looking up every once in a while
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Chance waged his tail. He liked this dog. She was friendly and kinda cute, and he was happy to make new friends. Before he could say anything else, another door opened and a tiny chihuahua darted out, yapping happily. "Snuggles! Chance! Hey look who's here!" She yipped cheerfully. Sliding to a stop, see examined Chance closely. "Hey Chance, you kind of smell like that really, really big dog who some times visits the trailers. He's pretty silly. Are you visiting him?" Muffin asked curiously. Chance let out a huff of amusement when she came barreling towards them. Typical Muffin. "Hey Muffin, and yeah, I moved in with him when my old owners kicked me out..." He drifted off into silence., his tail no longer wagging.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:00 pm

'aw!" Roxy said her eyes ful of empathy for Chance.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Chance shook his head. "No, it's nothing really to feel bad about. Anyways, do you guys want to play a game or something? It'll get boring just sitting here all day!" He asked, looking happier again. Muffin gave a little hop of joy. "Oh yes! I still need to perfect my squirrel-chasing! Can you show me that trick again, Chance? Please?" She begged, running around in circles.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:15 pm

"Sure!" Roxy jumped up. She hoped these dogs would become her friends."I can play tag,Chase squirls and... anything else!" she barked
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:26 pm

"Oh yeah?" Chance laughed. "Let's see how fast you run! Tag!" He yowled, rushing off after swiftly and lightly tapping his tail tip on her nose. Muffin perked her ears in alarm, looking around before bolting off after him, not knowing where to go. However, she swerved a different direction shortly.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Roxy blasted off soon catching Chance and nadged him "tag!" she barked and quickly turned around running in a diffrent direction
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Chance stumbled forward on his stomach as he was nudged. Struggling to his paws, he shook his head, before going after her. She was fast, and it was hard to catch up. Muffin, on the other hand, was hiding failingly behind a plant outside some one's door. He padded up to her and poked her tail with his paw. "Uh, Muffin? You run, not hide." He huffed in amusement. Muffin jumped in alarm. "I thought if you didn't see me, I wouldn't have to run away!" She whined. Chance tilted his head. "Erm...you're going to need to hide better next time then. Anyways, you're it!" Racing off, he looked over is shoulder just to make sure she was chasing some one. However, as he did so, he slammed into Roxy by accident. "Sorry!" He panted, getting to his paws again. "Didn't see you...Muffin is new to this, and I looked over to make sure she knew how to play." He apologized, bowing his head.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:37 am

"of!" she grunted She got back up "it's cool, I think with how fast muffin runs we can learn how to climb trees!" she laughed Roxy shock her self
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:00 pm

"Yeah....Wait what do you mean fas-" Chance didn't get to finish. Muffin slammed into him from behind, knocking him off his paws. "Tag!" She barked in joy, rushing off instantly. Chance grunted and got to his paws. "I'll get you Muffin!" He laughed. But instead, he glanced over his shoulder, and his tail tip tapped Roxy's shoulder. "Tag." Chance bolted off.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:04 pm

"what?" she barked in confusion.then sh remembered and blasted off after muffin and poked her with her tail and barked "tag!" before running off.she ran for a while, she ran throught some sprinklers and got tiny droplets of water clinging to her fur she ran out of them and she noticed Chance and ran for him, she paw skimming to the ground then she jumped over him landing on the ground next to Chance scareing the dog. "haha!" she laughed wagging her tail.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:50 am

Chance leaped in surprise. "Hey you're not even 'it'!" He laughed.

Muffin came streaking behind them, her breath warm on their tails. "I'm gonna get you guys!" She exclaimed, wagging her tail.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Foxy froze and silted her head in confusion." wait...who is it?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Muffin tackles Roxy. "You are!" She laughed, getting up and bolting away.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:26 am

She quickly got up and looked around, Roxy noticed Chance next to her and poked him. " you are it!" Roxy giggled and blasted off.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Chance jumped as he was tagged and bolted after Muffin. "Not any more!" He huffed, puffing as he ran. Finally, he gently nipped Muffin's tail tip and ran the other way. Muffin yelped in surprise and darted after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roxy goes for a walk   Roxy goes for a walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxy goes for a walk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next