City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First plot thinking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

First plot thinking Empty
PostSubject: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Ok guys we need something that will get more people role playing, something that involves everyone. If u don't want to post an idea here u can pm me. Otherwise
Everyone's ideas are good ideas
Back to top Go down
https://animalcity.rpg-board.net
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:43 am

K, i've been holding this in, but what if the economy is down like in real liife? But! You make it worst and all of the people are forced to go to the trailer park and be lower class? *Stupid plot*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:24 pm

it may work, lets see if anyone else has anything and if nothing pops up urs will come in.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Ooh! I have a better one~ Maybe, a mean big dog comes and is mean to other animals and steals their stuff and attacks them and his master does nothing to stop him...
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 pm

So late, but I wanted to get this up and running again x3

There could be an earth quake
Nuff said :3
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:45 am

I like that one!
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:07 pm

There could be a animal catchr that comes and catches every sray animal and it's up to the house animals to help them and maybe some house animals could get caught to trying to help the strays????
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:51 pm

I like that one too Razz

I also got another one. I've got this picture of a rat I wanted to play as a future life, and there could be a horde of rats(played by other members, as well as them playing the victims of attacks) that live in a dump or the alleys. They could attack and attempt to kill any dangerous intruders, and possibly kill some while chasing off the rest. If we did that though, I want to use my character as the lead if possible x3
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:30 pm

I like the last three ideas much an if darky wouldn't mind starting a poll for the last three I would be willing to go with either one, sorry I'm on my iPod or I would be totally willing to do the poll myself.

Earthquake
Dogcatcher
Rats
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:21 am

They all sound so good! But the hard part is picking...I think the rats sound good, but then I like the Dogcatcher.....Why can't we have both?!?! D:
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Because then the dog catcher would catch the rats Razz
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:20 pm

I say we take the dog catcher one, and save the rats for another time...
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

There will be a poll, fire....
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Where will the poll be?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:49 pm

I'm about to make it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First plot thinking   First plot thinking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First plot thinking
Page 1 of 1