City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotchy

Splotchy

YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Empty
PostSubject: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Name says all~
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:23 am

I totally agree. Now a days, I force myself on because I don't really WANT to anymore. The reason is, no one is ever on, and the site is basically DEAD. There are no new topics to post in really...
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:42 pm

then make topics Stormi! *pokes*
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Asdfghgh I have no idea what to post about XD
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Ikc....um...Roxy has her pups.. them living in the ally... Razz
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Lol Good idea, now let's think of other things because I'm sure one thing won't bring it up
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 pm

CRAP! I need to make a creation for one of the pups...*derp* *poofs to do that.* what ya think? should we make that topic? also I am going to auto aprove because the admins are inactive.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Rox already had pups?
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am

Nu, not yet...
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:09 am

I'm confused!!!

What other site?

So there's still time?!

Can make a pup?
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 am

...another site? when did I say that?

Time for what?

Um, sure? Make use it looks like chance and Roxy, though.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:26 am

Creation time

The title!

What da tey look lik?
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Well, Look at our sigs... XD
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Too much work
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:58 pm

-_- ok, colors. Brownn, white, grey, black. Eye colors Green and brown. thar.
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Yayyyyy!!!! Make it after this one
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 pm

ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:21 am

LulIwannamakeone

We can make the topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!   YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU PEOPLEZ NEED TO GET ON TEH SITE OR SPLOTCHEH WILL HUNT U DOWN!
Page 1 of 1