City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My First creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverWing

SilverWing

My First creation Empty
PostSubject: My First creation   My First creation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Name: Amber
Animal: Dog
Breed: German Shorthair Pointer

Appearance: A regular German Shorthair Pointer. White with brown head, tiny brown spots, with 1 or 2 big spots. And a tiny stub tail.

Personality: Amber is a happy friendly playful puppy. She loves to role in mud and cause trouble around her apartment.
Owners: Amber was adopted from a shelter at 1 month for a wedding present. Her owners fell in love at first sight. They brought Amber on their honeymoon, and a week later they found a apartment complex that was pet friendly. And here she is now. They named her Amber because of her beautiful Amber eyes.

RP example: Amber walked along side with her owners. She could barely hold her excitement in because she knew they were taking her to the park. When the park came in sight she puppy barked with joy. She looked up at her owners to see them laughing at her bark. She barked again. They took the leash off when they were there. Amber ran as fast as her short puppy legs could take her. She jumped right into a mud puddle covering her newly groomed coat with mud. She barked happily as her owners laughed.

Last edited by SilverWing on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

My First creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First creation   My First creation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Where's your rp example? You need to do this on your first creation.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

My First creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First creation   My First creation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 pm

ok there, RP example. Thanks for telling me
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

My First creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First creation   My First creation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My First creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First creation   My First creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First creation
Page 1 of 1