City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembering The Past

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

Remembering The Past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Before Sparky heard a reply he walked over to Jill "Hi Jill."Scar here?"he said looking at the the cut on her face then looking worried he said."I don't really like Scar."

OOC:Sparky is like the onley dog that gaves Jill respect onley cus he afraid she'll whoop his but.XD
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Suddenly Prince appeared behind them. When Scar was out of hearing range he spoke. " You really think anyone likes Scar??? I remember him as a pup, he bulled the other litters. A couple times I had to put him in place as a pup. And he just called me a pup??? he said watching Scar walk of so proud, thinking he's boss.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:23 pm

"Hey Sparky." she muttered, and licked the blood from her maw." I never like him period." she grumbled angerly
Back to top Go down
Kodi Prime

Kodi Prime

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:49 am

Rebel looked up to see Scar walking away from the small group at the edge of the training field and sighed before trotting towards them.
"You guys okay?" He asked them as he approached, wagging his tail eagerly. "I just saw Scar, so... he didn't get you too bad, did he?"
Back to top Go down
http://five-nations.forumotion.co.uk/
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 am

Prince looked at the new dog." Not that bad. If he did anything worse HE would be the one blooding. he growled.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:47 pm

"not too bad." she admitted and her owner called for her. Jill smiled apologetically "sorry guys," then ran over to his owner. They started train as soon as she got there,the owner inspected her muzzle and kissed her head, then told her to be careful.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Prince smiled watching Jill and her owner. He sighed and started to trot away. " I should probably go before I get seen. See ya guys! " he said as he trotted away. His trot turned into a run as he headed toward the trailer park.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:40 pm

"Well i gess i'll go train too" he walked over to his owner who patted him on the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering The Past   Remembering The Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering The Past
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Animals :: Areas :: Police Department-
Jump to: