City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SilverWing's creation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotchy

Splotchy

SilverWing's creation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:47 pm

...I just copyied it on the creation. DX Don't Blame me! DDDX
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:55 pm

LOL XD it's fine Splotchy, i don't mind
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:16 pm

LAST ONE

Name: Nala
Animal: Dog
Breed: Husky
Class: Upper

Appearance:
SilverWing's creation - Page 2 Wgojki

Personality: Nala is a happy loving girl. She loves going to the park and playing in the snow. She is NOT a girly-girl and hates to have bows and stuff on.

History: Nala was raised to become a sled dog. When she was old enough to race her harsh owed made her and her team run the hardest course there is. She went through a lot like falling into freezing water, eating just one or two fish a day, sleeping in the snow. At the end of the race she fell to the ground. Her owner whipped her over and over and yelled at her to get up. The man threw a porcupine quill at her which sunk into her muzzle. She yelped in pain and used the last bit of energy she had to run off. She lied in an alley, slowly dying until three people picked her up and put her in a cage in their van. They helped her recover and she soon was adopted and by her owner. She doesn't like talking about her past but will if it's a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:30 pm

lul you said that last time XD approved ouo
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:37 pm

LOL XD. But this really is...............maybe. XD

I just think this dog is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:43 pm

She is. ouo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SilverWing's creation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2