City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nala's First Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverWing

SilverWing

Nala's First Visit  Empty
PostSubject: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Nala walked along side her owner, two pink bows in her hair. Every time she tried to get them off her owner put them back on. When the park came into view she barked with joy. When she heard the click of the of the leash being brought off her collar she raced toward the park. Others dogs were playing around. She padded over to the fountain to get a drink. It was a slightly windy day so as she trotted along her kinda long coat blow in the wind. She looked at her reflection in the water and sighed. She hated how her eyes were different colors, her sled dog mates use to call her pirate because of it. She lied down and covered her ears with her paws trying to get the bow out. When one fell out her owner came to put it back in. She sighed knowing it was no use and looked around for someone to play with. She saw a what looked like a fluffy husky playing fetch. She started to pad toward the dog. " Hi." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Nico walked up to Nala "hi!"
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:01 am

Nala wagged her tail. Put her head low to the ground and stuck her backside high in the air as if saying " what to play? " . She barked happily lunging at him. She tackled him, she stood above him laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:09 am

Nico laughed with her "My name's Nico what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:51 am

" Nala. " she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 pm

"Wanna play?" Nico asked as he pushed her off.
OOC:I'm sorry i haven't been on got bored with the site
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:30 pm

OOC: What ever i don't care.

IC: " I thought you would never ask!!!! " she barked. A little boy came over and started petting her. When the boy ran off she shook her coat. " UGH " she said remembering the bows in her hair. " I look like a complete dork with these stupid bows. " she said pawing at them.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:32 pm

"Here let me help," he barked.Nico got the bows off a couple moments later.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:58 am

" Oh thanks. " She stared into Nico's eyes. She shook her head. " Now where were we. Oh ya! " She started running away " CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!! " she barked.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Nico ran after Nala at full speed."Wow you're fast! But not fast enough!" he barked as he sped up.He finally caught her after awhile.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:44 pm

" Wow your fast too. I was a sled dog so running was my life. " she said with a little giggle. " What's your name again? " she asked with a big smile. There was something about this dog that made her heart pound hard in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:20 am

"Hey! I was a sledding dog,too.Oh,and my name's Nico." he barked
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:46 pm

" Really! Cool. " she heard her owner call for her. She looked at her and saw she was talking to another human. " Is that your owner? " she asked looking at the other human talking to her owner. She started trotting toward them.

OOC: I kinda just want them to walk home together.
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:41 pm

"Yeah that's my owner." Nico barked trotting after her.Nico's owner patted Nico on the head.

OOC:Kay!
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:45 pm

" Cool. " she said with a smile. Her owner put the bows back in her hair. She sighed not caring anymore. Her owner reached town again and clipped the leash to Nala"s collar. She whimpered slightly knowing now she would have to leave. " I guess this is good bye for now! " she said smiling. As her owner started to pull her away Nala licked Nico's cheek. Then she started to follow her owner.

OOC: Had a different idea than them walking home.XD
End of topic?
Back to top Go down
Jellybean (pepper)

Jellybean (pepper)

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:42 pm

OOC:End of topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nala's First Visit    Nala's First Visit  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nala's First Visit
Page 1 of 1