City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visit to le mall :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thresh

Thresh

Visit to le mall :3 Empty
PostSubject: Visit to le mall :3   Visit to le mall :3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Fox pranced in the mall next to her owner
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: Visit to le mall :3   Visit to le mall :3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:03 pm

A pretty dog-sitter walked gently down the hall, a cute, little chihuahua in her purse, its head poked out curiously. There was a neat little pink bow in her creamy-colored fur just under her ear, and the two ribbons making up it were tied together in the center with a pearl. Muffin propped up her head, looking over at the cat and tilting her head with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Visit to le mall :3   Visit to le mall :3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:25 pm

"Oh, hello!" Fox meowed happily to the dog
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Visit to le mall :3   Visit to le mall :3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Unable to understand the words of another animal, Muffin just wagged her tail happily in greeting. She didn't know if he would understand that either, though...
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Visit to le mall :3   Visit to le mall :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:49 am

ooc: *she

IC: Fox smiled. "Where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
Firebuscus

Firebuscus

PostSubject: Re: Visit to le mall :3   Visit to le mall :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:32 pm

ooc: mind if i pop in?
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Visit to le mall :3   Visit to le mall :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:56 pm

ooc: Sure!
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Visit to le mall :3   Visit to le mall :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:54 am

Muffin glanced sideways and stopped wagging her tail, unsure of what to say. All she could hear was: "Meow Meow Meow."
"Um...I can't understand you...?" She queried quietly.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Visit to le mall :3   Visit to le mall :3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:37 pm

All she heard the dog do was bark. "What was that?"she tilted her head to the right
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Visit to le mall :3   Visit to le mall :3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Muffin sighed, resting her head on her paws. This was getting nowhere. Her eyes showed that too: hopelessness. She glanced at the cat one last time as her owner began to walk away with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit to le mall :3   Visit to le mall :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visit to le mall :3
Page 1 of 1