City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part 1: The Rich Go Poor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Empty
PostSubject: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:22 pm

OOC: RP in your apartment

IC: Richy barked happily when he saw his owner packing "I wonder where we're going?" But then he saw his female owner burst through the front door crying. His male owner tried to comfort her and Richy tried to but it didn't work and the man zipped up his suitcase and walked outside and started loading the vehicle while the female cuddled with Richy and Snuggles
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:31 pm

MEANWHILE IN A DIFFERENT APARTMENT ROOM.....

Chance sat next to his buddy and roommate, Marcus, watching the door waiting for their owner to come home. (Not sure if I should rp the owner since Moss was the one to own him in the first place ._.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:01 am

OFF IN ANOTHER PLACE...

Prissy was relaxing once again up on her loft as she saw her owner who was named Linda rush back and forth around the house. She was rambling into a small contraption that Prissy had seen quite a few times, but once again she could only understand a few words that her owner was saying. Although, just by the way that Linda was pacing around the apartment building, something wasn't right.

After a few minutes, Linda finally slammed down the strange device she was using to probably talk to Prissy's other owner and mate George and walked over to Prissy. Prissy cautiously got to her feet so that she was sitting now instead of lying down which was weird for her. Usually she didn't care but something was... of. As soon as Linda made her way to Prissy, the small Yorkie was suddenly picked up and taken down the elevator to the bottom floor... the one with the lower class mutts. Prissy growled but was soon hushed by her owner who proceeded to step out of the building and put Prissy down. Without another thought, Linda walked back inside, leaving Prissy by herself.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:17 am

SOME WHERE ELSE...

Roxy watched her people sitting on the computer pointing then shaking their heads, She sat near them wanting to see what they are doing.later most of their things where in a box.Big men picked them up and in to a truck.Roxy's owners followed leavening Roxy in the apartment by her self with all of her stuff." what is going on?" she whimpered She run over to the window and watched them leave the females face was red, she was crying, the male huged her and got in the car. The female took one last look at Roxy before climbing in the car. They left, and the moveing truck followed." No, come back!!" she howled " don't leave me...." she whimpered
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:09 pm

AND IN SOME OTHER PLACE....

Muffin was lying comfortably in her doggy bed by the fireplace, when suddenly her owner walked into the door, her face red and many, MANY tissues in her hands. She was sobbing terribly loudly, making it seem as if the floor shook. Muffin bounced over her, happily licking her to make her stop crying. This only made her cry harder. Her owner hardly ever visited! And now she was home, with the one dog she loved with her life. Why was she crying so much? Muffin was confused. The dog sitter was sniffling too, packing her bags before walking out the door, but not before giving Muffin's owner a hug. Muffin tilted her head, watching the dogsitter leave. "Where are you going? We were gonna have a party tonight for Mrs. Shaw's birthday, remember? Today is her birthday! Don't leave yet, you'll miss out!" Muffin barked, following the dog sitter. Her owner gently picked Muffin up, sobbing into her fur. Muffin flattened her ears and licked her face, utterly confused.
Her owner put her down and walked out the door. Muffin was used to this; this is why the dog sitter was here. But now she was alone. Her owner walked out the door, but left it open. She must want me to follow! Muffin thought happily, padding after her owner. But she was stopped as big men with red suits came in, baring her way. Muffin yelped, leaping back in alarm. "Wait! You forgot me!" Muffin howled, beginning to cry. "WAIIIITTT!" She cried, finally breaking through an opening between the men and rushing down the hall. She quickly leaped down the stairs just in time to see more men in red suits going up around ALL the halls. Muffin looked around for her owner, seeing her finally outside, getting in a car. "Wait for me!" She barked desperately, running forward. The door slammed shut and she drove off. "NO!!!!" Muffin howled in her sorrow, lifting her head to the sky. She lay on her stomach, looking terribly upset, when she smelled some one familiar.
She saw Roxy standing not far away, and dragged herself over to her, head low and tail tucked tight between her legs. "Roxy." She whimpered. "W-hat's going on? Why are we being a.....a-a....a-abandon?" She cried finally, struggling on the part admitting that she was being forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:04 pm

"I don't know.." She whimpered "come on, lets find Chance" She nudged Muffin to her feet and licked her head in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Muffin nodded, following her.

TIME SKIP~~~

Muffin padded down the hallway when she saw Chance and Marcus's room. It looked as if the same red suited men were going in their apartment too. "We're too late!" She yelped, rushing down the hall, dodging the men's big feet. "Marcus! Chance!" She yowled desperately.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:21 pm

Roxy barked loudly in hopes to alert them."Come one guys!"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:19 pm

There was a bark from inside and Chance rushed between the feet of men until he accidentally came head first into Muffin. She scrambled to her paws, looking dizzy. "Sorry." He panted. "What's going on? Why are these men here?" He asked desperately, looking around as the men took more furniture away. Muffin whimpered and watched the men. "Those men are evil! They take our stuff and made our owners a-....abandon us!" She cried. Chance growled angrily. "Not this time!" He snarled, leaping at a man with a big box. The man yelped in alarm and dropped the box dangerously close to Chance, but the small dog dodged, leaping onto the man and digging his teeth in his shoulder. The man howled, smacking Chance in the gut hard with his fist. Chance yelped, falling to the ground before getting to his paws again, snarling at the man.

Muffin stared in horror. "Chance stop! You can't hurt a human!" She barked helplessly. Chance stopped, looking at her. He was about to reply when the man kicked him, sending him flying into the wall. His yelp was cut off as his body collided with the hard surface. Blood dribbled from his mouth and he slowly struggled to his paws. The man huffed and growled something at him before picking up the box again and walking off angrily. "Urskadamus..." Chance cursed quietly, limping back to Muffin and Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Roxy Stared in horror. " you ok?" she rushed over, eyes wide with worry She looked him over. "what hurts most?"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:25 pm

"Fine." Chance growled, looking at the other men as they took stuff from his house. "I'm going back in. I need to get Marcus." He huffed, limping back towards the room. But another man laughed at him and held his foot up, before slamming it down towards Chance's head, knowing what that dog had done to his work mate. Chance dodged to the side just barely, looking inside his room. "Marcus! We have to get out of here!" He called, dodging another kick.

Muffin looked at Roxy with concern. "Once we get Marcus, what'll we do then? We have no where to go!" She whined, starting to tear up again.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Roxy licked her head " I have some stuff in my room what we can use, but after that we have to get moving...may be we can find a clean ally..." she muttered
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:50 pm

ooc: Since Moss hasn't been on in almost a week, and I don't know when she'll decide to get on again, I'm just gonna....derp.

ic: Chance raced towards them. "Those men don't fancy me coming any closer. Plus, I didn't even see Marcus in the same spot he was in earlier. We'll have to leave. Now." He breathed, looking guilty. "Maybe he could catch up later." Chance really didn't want to leave behind the dog who had given him a home when his old family kicked him out, but he had no choice at the moment. "Have you guys got any idea where to go?" He asked.

Muffin nodded. "Roxy says there might be some stuff at her place we can use, then find some place like an alley to stay for the night while we figure something out." She barked. Chance looked at her and blinked. "Think you can lead us to your place?" He asked, sounding a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:06 pm

"ya" she panted "follow me!" She ran in to her apartment, few things where in boxes others where being packed by men, not too many where there. She pushed her way though the boxes and ran in through a doggy door witch lead to a room, she stood on her hind legs and Roxy pushed down on the handle opening the door. She nosed it open and switched on the light with a paw to the wall.Dog food lined the shelves, a pouch holster hung on the wall, it was used for races, where dogs had to run with weights. She unhooked it from the wall and it fell with a thud. she opened the pouches with teeth and paws. She took out the weights and pulled down a tiny bag of dog food and put it in a pouch and zipped that one up. She pulled down a box of dog treats. She ripped open a box and stuffed as much as she could in to the next pouch. Roxt panted for a moment before getting more dog food and treats until it all was full.Roxy slid under it and lifted it up, it was much heaver then she thought it was going to be. She hiicked the straps so it wouldn't fall. Roxy looked back at Chance. "need any bandages?" she barked though clenched teeth, the weight was heavy and her back started aching instantly.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:17 pm

"I'll be fine. The scratches will heal." Chance replied, pushing his shoulder under part of the bag so he could help carry the weight. Muffin gazed at her, amazed. "Cool! I've never seen a dog do that before." She breathed. "Alright, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Roxy nodded and made her way back out and squeezed though the doggy door and ran out of the apartment and eventually the apartment complex.

(lets switch to another topic~ so other people can post their becomeing poorness.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:35 am

OOC: yes, thank you x3

Prissy simply stood there, staring at the door that was shut in her face. She was utterly confused. Why had her owner just kicked her out? Was this some kind of joke? No one treats Prissy that way! The little Yorkie was soon jumping and scratching at the door with loud, desperate barks. Someone had to let her in. She couldn't be out here. What was going on with Linda? She never threw her out like this. "Let me in!" Prissy barked. "Don't leave me out here! I've never been alone before!" But, after several minutes, Prissy finally gave up. No one was coming. She was all alone. Looking both left and right down the streets, she tried to decide which way was better. With a sigh, she chose to go to the left, walking down the street through the waves of people until she reached a small alley way which stunk horribly. "Ew, gross!" She whined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: The Rich Go Poor   Part 1: The Rich Go Poor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 1: The Rich Go Poor
Page 1 of 1