City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STORMY'S CREATION :DDD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Empty
PostSubject: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Name: Muffin

Girl or Boy: Girl

Animal: Chihuahua Puppy

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Clever, sneaky, mischievous, playful, brave, sweet.

Lower or Upper Class: SO UPPER PAMPERED PET CLASS X3

Role Playing Sample:
Muffin hopped onto the velvet pet sofa by the fire place. Her eye lids drooped with tiredness. The fire eventually lulled her to sleep, her dreams full of exploration of the outside world. Her owners pampered her. A sweet life. But she never got to go make any dog friends! She rarely got to go to the park because her owner was busy and she was under constant watch by a dog-sitter. Still, she was queen of this "castle" she called home. It suited her. But she couldn't say that it would not be fun to explore outside a little...she could do it!

The next morning Muffin got to her paws, strolling over to a pretty pink fluffy pillow and plucking her bright pink ribbon off of it. She brought it happily to her dog-sitter, who was making morning coffee in the kitchen. The Dog Sitter smiled and clipped the bow on her head fur by her ear.

Muffin gave a yip of joy, licking the dog-sitter's hand and prancing over to her mirror by the dog bed. She looked adorable! Absolutely divine! Satisfied, Muffin strolled over to the kitchen again and waited for her meal.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:33 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://animalcity.rpg-board.net
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: 2nd Creation :3   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Name: Chance

Girl or Boy: Male/Boy

Animal: Large Jack russle terrier (I luv dogs Very Happy)

Appearance: A handsome and husky white terrier with ruffled-looking fur(as the average J.R.) and black pattern.
Spoiler:

Personality: Nice, brave, loyal.

Lower or Upper Class: Lowerish...lower basically.

Role Playing Sample: Chance darted past, shaking the leaves of a bush as he ran. A fluffy squirrel just paced frantically in front of him. With a leap, Chance landed on top of it. "Got ya!" He barked happily, before letting the squirrel run off. He didn't see the joy in killing things. It was fun enough to just chase the fuzzy things. Like a chew toy.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:25 pm

appproved
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Name: Nash

Girl or Boy: Doe(girl)

Animal: Trash Rat

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Clever and sneaky. Fight, brave, and protective. Strong thirst for blood and leadership.

Lower or Upper Class: She's not a pet; she lives in the alleyways after being born in the dumps.

Role Playing Sample: Nash perked her ears, nose twitching as she looked around. The moving shadows of many, many rats flooded behind her, waiting for her command. At last, she saw the intruder she had been waiting for. A sleek, shadowy weasel. Nash lifted her tail calmly, and the rats flooded out, launching onto the weasel. It shrieked in alarm as it disappeared under many squirming bodies that became easily bloody with both their own blood and the weasels as he was quickly torn to shreds. Some rats were flung away, dead, but Nash did not care. She had many more on her side. This was just some from their hiding place. Nash padded forward, and the rats split apart, showing the body of the dying weasel, which had purposely been killed very slowly and painfully if you matched t with their other kills. It wasn't even dead yet. It lay there, bleeding to death. One of it's eyes were missing, and another clawed to death. It's tail was ripped off, while it's belly was sliced wide open in all different directions. It's skull was visible as half it's face was basically torn off. Two of it's legs were missing, leaving just the bone...on one leg there wasn't any bone at all, as if that was torn off too. Nash walked up to the weasel, beady black, bullet eyes staring at it with hatred, "Fiend" she hissed. "Mistake was made that you came to new land of rats. Mistake shall not be made again now by you." With that, Nash leaped on top of her. There were terrible gnashing and slashing sounds as Nash ripped the rest of the weasel literally into shreds. When she was done, she left her brethren of rats to eat what remained. They swamped the weasel, trying to fill up on what they could, while Nash padded quietly away, back to the rat's hiding place, stomach full and body bloody....again.....
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Approved lol hes cute for a rat
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:40 am

Picture: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD 35cq7i1

Names~
Race Name(When adopted): Night Moon
Nickname: Moon

Girl or Boy: Mare(Girl)

Animal: Wild Horse

Appearance: Look at picture

Personality: Wild and untrusting towards people. Obedient towards trusted humans and friendly towards other horses. Some times a little flirty around the stallions *shot*

Lower or Upper Class: I guess wild means lower right? o3o

Role Playing Sample: Do I have to do it a 3rd time? D: You know how I role play
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 am

Picture: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD 2nurt69

Name: Rex

Girl or Boy: Boy

Animal: Dog

Appearance: Look in the picture :U

Personality: Sly and clever, doesn't really care for others. Common thief.

Lower or Upper Class: At birth, he's lower cuz of the current plot...
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:59 am

Picture:
Spoiler:
(The one With the entire body visible)

Name: Scar

Girl or Boy: Boy

Animal: Quarter-wolf, 3/4 German Shepard Dog

Appearance: White with tan and grey mixed in some areas and a thick wolfish tail.

Personality: Strict and tough. Brave and rough.

Lower or Upper Class: Middle? Police Dog.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:03 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STORMY'S CREATION :DDD   STORMY'S CREATION :DDD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STORMY'S CREATION :DDD
Page 1 of 1