City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting the Mall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:46 am

Muffin sat in her dog-sitter's purse like a princess, head held high and tail straight up. They strolled through the mall, stopping every now and then to pick out some groceries. Muffin examined the merchandise carefully, barking whenever the dog-sitter missed something on the list. So far, this was the only place she was allowed to leave the house to visit, and she was never allowed to get out of the purse to say hello to any of the other animals. It's so unfair! she thought. I want to make some friends! Not be a purse decoration!
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:35 am

Snuggles walked by her leash in the hands of her owner, they were just looking around for a birthday present for her sister. Snuggles saw muffin isn't that uncomfortable? she thought to herself "hi Muffin" she barked quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://animalcity.rpg-board.net
Torm

Torm

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Muffin perked her ears. "Hi Snuggles!" She quickly barked back as her dog-sitter kept walking. Snuggles was more of an aquaintance, if anyone a friend. She was one of the only dogs who she at least knew their name, since she never got to explore and make friends. Finally, she made up her mind. Whining, she pawed at her Dog-sitter, who shook her finger at her nose. Muffin whined more and started barking. People started to look at them a little. Finally, the Dog-sitter let her on the ground, shaking her head in disbelief. Normally, Muffin was very well behaved. She quickly hopped over to Snuggles happily. "How are you?" She yipped gleefully. "This is, like, the only time I get to walk around! I'm sooo happy!" Muffin yipped, spinning on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:43 pm

"I can tell" she said smiling "its a nice day for shopping"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:59 pm

"True! Today, my owner asked my dog-sitter to pick up some gourmet dog dishes for tonight's dinner! I wish you could come, I never get to see other dogs." She sighed. Muffin glanced at her Dog-sitter, who was sitting on a bench, watching her as if to make sure nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:01 pm

"well we may be coming, I know my owner got a fancy letter in the mail" she said thinking back to this morning mail
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Muffin blinked in surprise. "Really? Well maybe they are buying extra special food-and a lot of it at that-" She added, glancing at the shopping cart. "...because we may just be having...a dog party!" She gasped, joy filling her eyes. "Oh, I sure hope so! I have, like, no friends! I never get to go meet anyone!" Muffin said, nodding.

ooc: I love her sassy, "popular girl" accent. You know when they say "like" a lot XD
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:09 pm

snuggles laughed "yea, I believe that may be so" she licked muffins head "dont get your hopes up though"
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Muffin couldn't help but bounce around in joy. "Oh I'm so like excited and can't wait like I've never been this happy in my like life even though I've had a like good life I suppose but it's still so like awesome and..." She breathed in after talking so fast. "Yeah, you're right! But I'll still be excited until it's actually true!" She barked with a nod, calming down.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:14 pm

"well how is your house?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:15 pm

"Clean, big...empty." Muffin sighed. "But I do love to lay on my dog bed by the fire at night."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:18 pm

"wow my house is large, has a few people in it usually but doesn't have a fire place" she said her eyes growing large.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Muffin tilted her head. "Really? I thought all houses had them!" She gasped in shock. "They just seem so...classy!"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:27 pm

"no not all have fire places, but mine does have stairs now that I think of it" she said
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Muffin's eyes widened. "Cool! We have stairs to an attic, if that actually counts as another floor. Is there rooms up there?" She asked excitedly. Her dog-sitter looked around, before glancing at her watch.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:34 pm

"no usually" she said shrugging. Her owner came back and walked over to muffins dog sitter and started a conversation with her
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Muffin tilted her head. "Probably better than a dark, empty attic with no wallpaper or furniture, if you know what I mean." She shrugged.

ooc: Lol how long do you think they'll be there talking? X3 It's getting kind of boring now.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Idk

Snuggles nodded. Her owner walked over and grabbed her leash "let's go snuggles" she said. "bye muffin" she said walking off
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:49 pm

"Bye! Hopefully I'll see you some time!" She barked back, her tail drooping slightly. Her dog sitter whistles and instantly Muffin turned her head before hopping over and leaping into the purse comfortably. They continued their shopping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mall   Visiting the Mall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Mall
Page 1 of 1