City Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Animals

Live the life of an animal from the city. Go through the life of a rat in the slums to a pampered pup in a fancy apartment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SilverWing's creation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverWing

SilverWing

SilverWing's creation Empty
PostSubject: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Name: Abby
Breed: Corgi
Upper or Lower class: Upper

Appearance: regular corgi, orangeish yellow with white belly. Tiny adorable stub tail too.

Personality: Abby is a famous show dog. She can be a snob and her world is fashion. She HATES getting her coat dirty, buts LOVES when her owner dresses her. She nevers leaves her apartment without her two pink bows in her hair and her diamond collar.

Last edited by SilverWing on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Approvez~
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:09 pm

thanks ^.^
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 pm

No prob~
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Name: Moon
Species: Lioness
Breed: um....African Lion

Appearance: Moon is has a kinda red coat with a tan chest. Tan muzzle and tan at the end of her tail. She has brown dots around her eyes and top of her muzzle. Beautiful purple eyes too.

Personality: Moon is a lioness at the local zoo. She was born in the wild but taken by humans at a young age when her motherer was killed by a lone male. She is in a separate cage from the other lions because of her aggression toward males.

ooc: Can we do wild animals like Moon???
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Yes, we do, but they have to live in the zoo.

Purple eyes, is not realistic in African lions. Try amber instead.^^
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Ok, Amber eues. ^^ So does that mean approved???
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Yup!
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:05 am

Name: Alexandra
Animal: Cat
Breed: Mix, unknown

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Alexandra is a stray thief. She lives her life from stealing from anyone, just not her friends. Her favorite place to steal things is a sausage store near the alley she lives in. She is anything but a girly girl, she is defiantly a tomb-boy. Alexandra is a great escape artist too. She knows how to get into to places, and how to get out.

RP example: Alexandra trotted through the streets of town. She notice some dogs running out of the sausage store with meats in their mouths and an angry man yelling at them. Her claws came out knowing those dog had just robbed her sausage store that SHE robs. She ran over to a bench, she leapt of the bench into a tree. She jumped from the tree to a roof. She raced after the dogs jumping from roof to roof. As the dogs ate their prize in an alley she watched them waiting for a perfect time. When the dogs started to talk to each other she leapt of the roof into the middle of the dogs. " Thanks boys. " she said grabbing the rest of the food. She ran to a trash can and jumped on. She winked at the dogs as they raced toward her barking. She leapt off the trash can over a fence. She walked away happily to feast on her prize.

Last edited by SilverWing on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

Location : Yes, because I am stupid enough to tell you my location :I

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:35 am

That http is only accessible by you, the computer user owner.
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:41 am

oh, I just still can't figure out the spoiler. When I right something in the spoiler it just shows the link not the pic. I'm seriously about to throw my computer out the window.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Try using tinypic.com

There, you can upload pictures without an account and for free. After you upload something, it will give you a few links. Look for the [IMG] code and copy it, then paste it into the spoiler.

Example:
Code:
[spoiler][img]http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv106/HANNAVB/100_0695.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

But replace my HTTP with your own, because that one I put in the example is one of my pics X3
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:08 pm

ok thanks a bunch!!!!!! So is she approved? I'll put a pic of her in my sniff. She's my FAVORITE character so far.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:26 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:33 pm

thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Name: Ash
class: stray.....so very low
Age: I'm not really sure, just pretty much the same as Jake.
animal: dog
breed: Jack Russel mix

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Ash is a tough stray who can wanders the streets causing trouble. He loves having the dog catchers try and catch him, even if they too get him he escapes every time. He can be a bit of a bully. And NEVER make fun of his terrier size.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:09 am

Approvelz
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:32 pm

LAST ONE FOR A LONG TIME

Name: Allison
Animal: Horse
Breed: Pinto
Class: Upper

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Allison is a friendly race horse. She loves practicing at the race track and hanging out at the outskirts. She is the most beautiful horse but she hates when people think she's a girly girl or is all into fashion. Some times other boy horses try to charm her, but she never falls for their stupidity.

RP example: Allison galloped around her pen. She went over to get a drink by the new male horse's pen. She drank the icy cool water, when she lifted her head she saw the new male. He smile looking her in the eyes. Allison just turned and kicked some dust into his face. She trotted away hearing him snort in annoyance, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Try not to role play characters other than your own, unless necessary. Also, "She is the most beautiful horse" kind of stretches the "fairness" level of your character D;
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Ok sorry. " She is very beautiful " There. And i only did that for an RP example since no other people can RP in an creation.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:32 pm

You could have gone like:

Allison galloped around her pen. She went over to get a drink by the new male horse's pen. She drank the icy cool water, when she lifted her head she saw the new male.

-(- means other player) He smiled looking her in the eyes.

Allison just turned and kicked some dust into his face. She trotted away.

- He snorted snort in annoyance,

Kinda like that. :/
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Ok thanks that's a good idea!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 pm

No problem. ouo
Back to top Go down
SilverWing

SilverWing

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:57 am

So is she approved???
Back to top Go down
Torm

Torm

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Splotchy...Snorted Snort? XD

But yes, it is approved :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SilverWing's creation   SilverWing's creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SilverWing's creation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next